View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 10:25 AM   #844
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Would the Mavs be fighting the Wolves for the worst record in the West without Luka?

I can't believe the MBT is happy with the players we have
They need to change their way of thinking and start being happy with the player they have and focus on what it will take to retain him for his entire career.

When they say they are happy with their team, I wonder if they actually realize just how special Luka is.

I find it hard to believe we couldn't have come up with a better package for Gordon than what Denver offered. My guess is that they are completely focused on Collins now and will offer him crazy money in the off-season. They almost have no choice at this point.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-28-2021 at 10:27 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote