View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 02:56 PM   #856
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I actually think Dieng gives the Spurs some size now inside which Aldridge wasn't doing.

Powell is a guy that I think was a win now move for the Blazers. I'm sure they would like to resign him but I think they feel like they can do some serious damage in the post season this year so went for it.

There's absolutely no way anyone matches up with the Lakers front line if healthy with AD + Drummond. They are just going to pound people on the glass and inside. Maybe AD comes back tentative or rusty but right now that front line looks a lot like prime Gasol and Bynum all over again.

Denver is my dark horse because I believe Gordon gives them that defensive stopper they didn't have this year. If they use this dude properly which I'm sure they will with Jokic they are going to be something special by the playoffs.

Chris Paul when you think about it was really all the Suns needed. They lacked a veteran leader and closer. They play surprising good defense with Crowder/Bridges on the wings and Ayton + Booker will only get better with more experience.

I really don't see where Redick changes the Mavs much at all. He might knock down a few more 3's that were missing but in terms of defense and rebounding those issues will still remain.
Honestly Reddick doesn't do anything for the Mavs. His 2 or 3 3 point shots a game isn't going to have a factor when eh's giving up much more on the defensive side of the ball.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote