View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 03:16 PM   #857
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Honestly Reddick doesn't do anything for the Mavs. His 2 or 3 3 point shots a game isn't going to have a factor when eh's giving up much more on the defensive side of the ball.
1st time listening to Kirk's podcast after a game over at mavsmoneyball and it's not just the fans here frustrated with the decisions being made.

They also mentioned how Zion is just as much of health risk as KP yet he was out there playing on B2B and he plays a more physical rough style.

Which I agree with at some point you need to roll with KP and quit baby sitting him.

They bashed the hell out Richardson spoke of that terrible layup where he shot a brick off the bottom of the backboard LOL

Dude has clearly not been what they expected him to be and the rookies obviously has everyone frustrated by their lack of playing time even in games where the Mavs decide to sit both Luka and KP.

Then there is Dwight Powell 17 minutes of playing time and grabs 1 rebound to justify that salary.

I think a lot fans are just ready for the off season and crossing their fingers that they will go hard after someone like John Collins. If that fails then I don't know what the hell they are going to do in Free agency.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-28-2021 at 03:18 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote