View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 11:09 PM   #876
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Rick not playing the rooks on a scheduled loss is defenseless, there's no excuse. Seems like you have to believe in Either Rick is a really good coach and management isn't good OR management is good and Rick isn't. How can you have both in the situation we have? It's not a 'we are the worst', dooms day type thing to me. It's just puzzling how MBT is good AND Rick Is good... I don't think that can exist currently. The majority of people's opinion from various places is:
Green may have a high ceiling but we have no idea when or if it will start to show. Same with Bey...and Terry I guess. And Powell sucks. Those things are aligned with the majority of fans, probably the vast majority.

So why is Rick being allowed to keep the rookies stuck on the bench in favor of Burke and Powell when we are not playing Luka and KP. Did Rick not agree with the picks? Is he too fn loyal to tenured guys? Is he just not that good at developing guys? Idk, it's not consistent when you consider Brunson got plenty of minutes and look how he is doing. But he was kinda ready to roll when he got to the league? Well cool so was Bane... he was very ready to contribute. Who the hell wouldn't rather have Bane the JJ Reddick right now?

Either the scouts and MBT collectively fvcked up or our picks are very lack luster and they see it every single day in practice. There's things that don't add up to me personally and are hard to exist together.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-28-2021 at 11:10 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote