View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 03:09 PM   #7
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Huge age difference eh? Anyway...

Why the hell would they not be drafting guys who could contribute ASAP when there were a few available? We were coming off a fairly successful playoff outing given the circumstances. It's not a debate that Luka is ready to contend, everyone else may not be, but by all means lets draft a guy who may crack the starting rotation in 3 years or so.

I'm sticking to a MISS until proven otherwise.

It does suck about Bane. It sucks that they thought he would make it to 31.
Even though I agree with the OP, I also think it's completely fair to say picking Green over Bey is a miss until proven otherwise. I don't watch college basketball and don't follow draft prospects at all, but even I had heard a lot of people say that Bey was great value for his position in the draft and would any team would be lucky to have him. I had not heard of Josh Green until the moment the Mavs drafted him.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote