View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 03:19 PM   #892
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I personally don't think anyone should get banned for voicing their opinion.

Some fans are just frustrated mainly with the roster building around Luka.

That doesn't mean we aren't true fans it just means we are growing impatient and rightfully so.....

Some people love the JJ Redick pickup while others simply don't see how a 36 year old small guard really helps this team outside of knocking down a few more 3's per game.

This team has been enamored with small backcourt players for years now and although they made an attempt to get bigger on the wings with a few rookies they don't even play them.....

They have guys like Powell logging minutes as other sites have mentioned that should be used in developing those young guys. How many games to get to see Powell play 10-15 minutes grabbing just one rebound and giving up layups constantly?

I offend people on here with my frustrations I apologize but that doesn't mean I'm not a true Mavs fan.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote