View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 08:29 PM   #21
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Luka's situation is a little different because he's so young, but yeah, I've long since stopped kidding myself about stars wanting to come to Dallas just because we have a superstar for them to play sidekick to.
Yeah I think that's overrated too

How many stars went to Houston to play with Harden? But their GM was aggressive and found players to add to the team. Plus the organization was outstanding at developing young players to make them attractive to add to deals

I like Carlisle as a coach. BUT he has his style and that doesn't really involve playing youngsters. That was great when it was Dirk and we had the veteran guys who were capable of carrying their share of the load. But the veterans we have now are not the same caliber of Terry/Kidd/Marion/Chandler/Barea

There needs to be an organizational program to develop young players and Carlisle either has to buy in or be replaced. I really hate that it comes to that but we HAVE to have a continuous wave of young players to supplement the huge contracts of Porzingis and Luka (soon)
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote