View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 10:36 AM   #934
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
So at the end of the day Dallas was not a place he wanted to be.

It's funny because I was watching the Jump and both Richard Jefferson and Robert Horry was like dude what exactly have you done to request where you can be traded to...

I didn't hear Marion or Tyson Chandler complaining about Dallas wasn't their 1st choice keep that shit to yourself dude.
On all the above I agree. I'm actually shocked he wasn't bought out honestly. And he's hurt? He has some balls demanding anything and then he states he wanted to be elsewhere? How much playing time did he think he would even get in Brooklyn with Joe Harris there who's better than him? Landry Shamet who's better than him? Tyler Johnson who's better than him. Maybe he just wanted to ride the bench which says about how much he's going to offer Dallas....
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote