View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 07:19 PM   #38
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I’m not getting too excited about Green because I wasn’t crazy about the pick to begin with. However I don’t fault the Mavs off-season strategy of acquiring several defensive wing defenders to see if any of them stick. Unfortunately none of them have so far and we just dumped two of them.

Green, Hinton, and Bey’s lack of involvement this season has made them completely unplayable in the POs so now we are limited to DFS, JRich and Maxi as our only useable wing defenders going into the post season. I find that a little concerning for a team that has aspirations to get past the first round of the POs.
Aren't most people faulting the Mavs because they drafted guys that never get to play? At least that's what I've seen. I'm not sure anyone faults them for trying with Jrich and Johnson.

You're right that now those 3 rooks are basically unplayable in POs.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote