View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 12:17 AM   #86
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think it comes down to KP's progression. If KP can't punish smaller lineups, then he can't play. I'm not sure what we can do defensively, but offensively he simply has to find a way to use his height as an advantage.

The Celtics put out a really long but small lineup and it bothered everyone we had-- Luka included. KP was uncomfortable posting and driving on them and was out of position defensively on the other end and they were punishing him with quickness with Tatum as their center.

People complain about Rick going small, but Rick can't play a guy who is blowing it on both sides of the court so had no choice but to match their small lineup.
These #'s states otherwise

Just more RC excuses

I'm not buying that KP can't play vs smaller lineups if that's the case then are they going to bench him come playoff time late in games?

Kristaps Porzingis in 12 games since his Feb. 27 return from a three-game absence: 20.3 points, 9.9 rebounds, 1.6 blocks, 49.2/38.4/81.6 splits, Mavs score 118.4 and allow 107.2 when he's on the floor. ����

I'm sorry but we ain't paying KP max money to sit the bench just because a team goes small and if anyone agrees with RC's decision they are nuts

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-02-2021 at 12:18 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote