View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 07:26 PM   #20
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
I don't care what the rest of the league does. All I know is that the mavs are not in a position to be giving away games by resting players right now
I hate when fans say the entire league does it

That's not true

Utah will play their guys if healthy when is the last time you saw Gobert sit on a B2B?

Hell not even Zion has sat that much this year. If I'm not mistaken he's missed only 2 games all year.

Jokic and Murray don't sit on B2B's for Denver.

Dame Lillard very rarely sits especially when McCollum was out that dude showed up every game.

I don't have a problem with the Mavs sitting guys if they are simply unable to go.

I have a problem with the Mavs sitting guys in the middle of playoff run for seeding where every game is very important. But they as a organization don't seem to think it matters much regarding seeding just they want to be healthy.

Only time will tell if that was the right strategy especially if they finish just a few games out the 6th seed they could have claimed had they reduced the numbers of games they sat key players.

But with Luka they should beat bad teams even if KP sits

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-03-2021 at 07:27 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote