View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 08:39 AM   #78
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
JRich is horrible and you can’t convince me otherwise. The fact that Carlisle won’t play Green doesn’t make him a bust. At the end of this season, I would make it very clear to Green that he’s starting next season. Let Richardson walk, or sign and trade him for literally anything.
No one is more disappointed in JRich offensively this year than me but.... What has Green done to deserve minutes let alone starting? I'm not advocating for JRich to come back but I'm certainly not even remotely considering Green a starter. He seriously looks like the worst offensive player on the floor whenever he is on the floor. He has had chances to make an impact too, this isn't a case to me at all where RC just doesn't play a guy because he is young.

And in the past when we have been upset about RC's lack of playtime for young players like Anderson or Motley? I remember GDT's where people roasted RC for not playing them(I know I did for Anderson). They aren't even in the NBA anymore. And I don't buy the lack of development angle either. Neither played with us more than 2 years and they couldn't develop at the age of 22 elsewhere? I really can't recall a single player we didn't play who left and even became a NBA quality player let alone hidden gem of some kind.

Dodo shot 30% from 3 for 3 years till he put it together so he could put in the work and turn it around next year... At the same time though, he airballs wide open corner 3's. The ones he was supposed to be adequate from in college, he looks like he's never shot them before. He's at like 2 of 20 on the year and you can tell by his body language when he passes up shots that he has zero confidence in his shot so I don't think it's just a lack of opportunities. He has had plenty of chances IMO with all the covid stuff and banged up guys we have had.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote