View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 10:59 AM   #96
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
I'd argue that Crowder left due to less playing time than he deserved. He moved on, received more money, more playing time, and demonstrated that he deserved them.

I find it interesting when Mav fans bring up Crowder's name from time to time as a possible addition. Why he would come back and play under Carlisle is beyond me. I still think that a main reason so many players choose other destinations over the Mavs is due to RC. He's well known for his prickly demeanor, and if I made millions, I wouldn't be inclined to looking forward to having to deal with that at work on a regular basis if I had other options.
This is how I always saw the situation too.