Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 09:11 PM   #93
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Bottom line is this team needs to be blown the fuck up....

Fuck Phoenix and anyone else this team Dallas needs to be blown the fuck up because the roster is terrible plain and simple.

I don't care if they don't have draft picks they have still wasted a few off seasons picking up no talent at all.

You replaced a guy like Delon Wright only to end up with a guy like J.Richardson that is just terrible talent evaluation by your front office two years straight.

You spent a 2nd round pick to acquire a guy Redick who's as bad as it gets defensively and despite him hitting a 1-2 three's when he plays he can't stop anyone on the other end of the floor.

So why did you give up a 2nd round pick for a guy who doesn't help your roster?

Isn't those types of decisions factored into team building?

Or do the Mavs get a fuckin pass because they haven't had a decade to rebuild properly
100% Again you give it the proper Bayesian analysis approach. I am starting to believe it is true that the Mavs organization has a force field around them against critical evaluations of their performance. The Josh Richardson trade is a failure. The Josh Green pick is yet to be determined but we have appeared to select a good athlete with no discernable basketball skills. KP is fragile and if he is a #2, he is a bottom echelon 2 which makes him no better than about the 60th best player in the league. The FO has assembled a team that is likely worse than the team we had last year. I must say it would also help if Luka was a good foul shooter. Splitting his attempt in close games isn't helping either.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote