Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 07:27 PM   #98
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
We are getting a lot closer to Cuban and Luka being thankful that there are play in games.

This roster is not worth any expectations. I wouldn't hate if we replaced Rick because he is not a fiery guy and doesn't motivate these kids. The system we run gives too much free reign for launching 3s. I'm tired of knowing before every game that we die if our 3% is low. We have no identity aside from give the ball to Luka and fvck off, if that doesn't work then jack off a 3. That's a coaching issue. IDC what people say in defense of Rick, we have funky rotations BUT the team just doesn't show up to fight. Rick is a great stabilizing demeanor but these young men might need someone yelling at them on occasion. I think most people agree that he is a better coach for veterans.
How can a team at this stage of the season not play with energy with a playoff birth on the line?

They said lack of energy/effort was the problem like two months when they struggled and now here we are back to the lack of energy excuse

The Mavericks certainly aren't performing like a team that deserves to avoid the play-in tournament that Luka Doncic and Mark Cuban publicly grumbled about last week. Dallas has blown a golden opportunity to move up the West standings with the Trail Blazers struggling, but the Mavs have matched Portland's 2-5 slump. Doncic cited energy as the Mavs' primary issue, not that he has a solution. "I don't know, but all I know is it's got to start with me," Doncic said Sunday after the Kings snapped a nine-game losing streak at the Mavs' expense. -- MacMahon
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote