Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 11:53 PM   #106
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
I've had these concerns about RC for years. It's nice to see people waking up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I bet you not a single fan on here thought the Hawks and Knicks would have a better record than the Mavs at this stage of the season.

I had to double check to make sure I was seeing that right and yes those bum franchises have surpassed the Mavs this year.

I said a few months ago that Dallas wasn't consistent enough to match a 8 or 9 game winning steak like the Hawks and that has proven to be true.

Hell even the Knicks have run off 7 straight games a feat that Dallas even when healthy still hasn't accomplished.

I mean how the hell are the Knicks capable of being that consistent for such a long stretch....

I think Coaching does play a vital role in that consistent effort by both teams.

I'm sure some fan will come tell us RC is working with hot garbage on his roster compared to the Knicks LOL

You could even make argument that Golden St and Memphis could very well be better than the Mavs to considering both teams have been without key starters here down the stretch.

Portland lost again and the Mavs have yet another opportunity to close the gap but you just know this team much like the Cowboys are going to break fans hearts at some point
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote