View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 01:18 AM   #9
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
This situation makes me kinda wonder if Luka can actually handle having a second star on the team

Other star players watch the NBA too and see Luka passing the ball to other players instead of KP - even when KP is the second best option on the court (other than Luka of course). Why would they want to come here? The third and fourth tier guys love Luka because he does make life easier on them but the better players might not want any part of it

It is hopefully just a problem with Luka's current maturity and will go away in a couple of years
KP is a big and I think the way this offense is designed five out/free flowing is better served for wing players to get majority of shots/touches

For example a guy like Zach Lavine or D.DeRozan would get all the shots that Brunson or THJ gets because they will have the ball in their hands more.

KP is more at the mercy of the wing players passing him the ball and since we have more shoot shoot 1st wing players as opposed to guys who will make the extra pass KP is left standing a lot watching offensively.

Another guy who could do both break down a defense and set up KP offensively would be huge but I'm not sure if that type of player is available or would even consider Dallas.

Lavine makes tons of sense but not sure the Bulls would trade him and DeRozan seems like he would prefer NY or either LA team over the Mavs in Free agency.

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-26-2021 at 01:20 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote