Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 05:11 PM   #139
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Next year will be Luka's 4th season, and right now Reddick is the best, most consistent 3-pt shooter on the team.

I've watched the Cowboys too many years to not recognize bumbling stagnation when I see it. Heck, we aren't even a smart team, and that has nothing to do with raw talent for the most part.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don't think anyone here is in love with this roster. It's also apparent people want a new coach. And the only name I've seen come up is Mosley. No idea why people keep posting about Luka leaving and then the solution is a first time head coach, because those work so often.

Hypothetically what would your plan of action be? I keep seeing we need an overhaul but look at the free agents this off season. https://www.spotrac.com/nba/free-agents/

Because there are very few names there that are realistic and even fewer who are realistic and life changing. We can shit talk THJ but that's a miserable list and nearly all of them will be overpaid just like what THJ was in his last contract with NYK. When talent is this low teams convince themselves players are something they aren't and before we know it... after waiting on a pipe dream RFA like Collins, and watching Derozan get a max offer from several teams and Oubre get 60-70m we will be left with kicking the tires of a 35yr old Danny Green and wondering if a 36yr old PJ Tucker can be a stop gap starter for a year.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 04-27-2021 at 05:11 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote