Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 06:51 PM   #176
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
We are all Conditioned for sure.

I think Collins is realistic but they sure as hell better have a backup plan on the ready.

I'd take Shroeder all day over THJ. He is a gritty player and has better offensive balance.

If we got Collins, KP would become our 3rd best imo.

But I'd be shopping KP personally, I've had enough of the fragility. There's a limit to what I'd be willing to trade him for, um not interested in 60% on trade value but I would be ok at 80c on the dollar. We paid for the risk and I'd like out but only at a certain point. I'd be all ears in off season.
I cant stress it enough. Collins on a rookie max deal isnt a bad contract. He would still have good trade value (expiring + multiple FRP or talents).

There is ZERO chance that Schlenk let Collins walk to the Mavs. Thats career suicide right there. Hawks are going to match any max deal anyway. If they need to cut money they just trade Gallo to a desperate playoff team or trade Collins after 90 days.

Letting THJ and Richardson walk to play the RFA game this summer would be absolute moronic. The FA is allready so thin, you dont play this game after almost a week because after that the FA market is going to be dead.

If they want Collins, tell his agents to force his way out.

Last edited by sefant77; 04-29-2021 at 06:53 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote