View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 01:39 PM   #50
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I like the idea of starting Burke and moving either JRich or Maxi to the bench depending on matchups.

Burke and Brunson don't seem to be a particularly good duo off the bench and JRich would provide some D with Brunson and THJ.

SL: Luka/Burke/DFS/Maxi/KP
Bench: Brunson/JRich/THJ/Melli (or Powell)/WCS
Reddick needs to fit in there somewhere as well.
WCS is the best defensive big we have

Last night if you recall he forced a travel on Bradley Beal because Beal tried to drive on him and WCS was quick enough to stay with him. Beal got himself stuck inside realizing he didn't have a shot on that play which led the travel.

I actually continue to be amazed by the quick feet that WCS has defensively on smaller matchups he gets switched on.

But anyway my point is I'm never taking Powell over WCS because Powell is non existent in terms of defense. Yes he catch lobs and plays with great hustle but way too often he's caught out of position in terms of defensive rebounding or he simply lacks the length to contest anything defensively inside.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote