View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 06:46 PM   #24
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_D_D View Post
I could not agree more. Aaaand I'll probably catch alot of shit for this, but to me that's on Rick. Obviously I'm not there every day and none of us are, but in my opinion that sort of dynamic or variable or whatever is sort of on the coach's shoulders. Again I don't know what's really going on, but from my perspective, there seems to be a disconnect with Rick or something. Bring on the hate....

Everyone be safe and root for our Mavs!
If they come out flat in a important game like tonight then RC needs to take a serious look in the mirror and ask himself should he do what Nellie did years ago and step down at years end so that the team can hear a different voice that might light a fire into them next year.

I just feel as though his laid back demeanor doesn't really work unless it's a veteran led team with guys like Dirk, Kidd and Terry who police themselves.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote