View Single Post
Old 05-27-2021, 10:57 AM   #7
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
It's possible, but I doubt Kawhi goes anywhere. He seems to love playing in LA. He moved heaven and earth to get there in the first place. He left behind a championship team to get to LA. I have a hard time seeing him going anywhere else when it would undeniably damage his legacy to leave, and when George will almost certainly take the brunt of the blame for this version of the team failing.
Doesn't Kawhi commute from San Diego via a helicopter? I thought I remember a report about how he loves San Diego so much he commutes or at least did prior to Kobe's accident. I'd be stunned if he left LA.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote