View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 08:55 AM   #277
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Porzingis is a mind blowing bad fit with Luka. A guy who can’t get his own bucket on the block/ isn’t willing to fight for position AND also isn’t a good roll man, preferring to pop. On defense, he struggles on the perimeter and is out of the picture after a single close out. Plain and simple Carlisle needs to limit his minutes, he is hurting us badly out there.

I think Richardson needs to start in his place.
I think the Mav's offensive system is one of KP's biggest problems. He ends up being the world's tallest shooting guard standing around on the perimeter.

Don't get me started about the defense. There is an option called a zone, and the Mavs do have an athletic defender named Green, but we already know how that option will play out.

The Mavs cannot outshoot opponents in a 7 game series playing no defense.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by turin; 05-29-2021 at 08:59 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote