View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:05 PM   #104
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
They need a 3rd option defensively beyond DFS and Kleber because neither one of those guys have faired well at all vs KL and George.

Lue played Mann just to see if someone can stop Luka or get under his skin.

I'm sure there's a lot of doubt as to how effective Green would be on either one of those guys but you don't know unless you try right?

I recall Cory Brewer having that one great moment vs the Lakers which turned out to be a key stage of that series after he rode the bench all playoffs.

But to me I would have thrown Green out there a few times at home to see how responds

Maybe he lights a fire in the team with his energy activity who knows

Not playing Green isn't the only sin. We need to match their wing heavy lineup with Kleber at the 5 to have a chance at making the proper defensive rotations. They are killing us in the paint because Porzingis/ Boban rotate way too slowly on the perimeter leaving them free to drive when others try to scramble and cover.

Lue has adjusted, Carlisle has not.