View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:29 PM   #109
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
you were at the game up close and personal are you saying KP was the biggest issue again tonight?

Was he the reason why all the Clippers were driving inside and scoring?

Sure KP can get some blame but the top 5 coach isn't beyond blame either especially when you throw out a gimmick midget ball lineup expecting them to defend KL and George.

Your distaste for him I guess mirrors my distaste for the coach who has the longest rope in the NBA after Pop

I guess that's what 1 Title can do for you now days in Dallas sports
Yes. I've said all season that the coach should get some blame. I've been right there with you. Anyone with a brain can see this. But your free pass for KP is just like those who give RC a free pass. The dude FN sucks. Stop giving him as much rope as you give RC. KP is actually on the floor and can make a difference but outside of the first 2 possessions which I consider a gimmick, they got exposed.

I'm not going to fault Doncic, he looked tight and quite frankly hurt and he might have shot literally 18% during warm ups. We sat there watching him during his scheduled warm up time and he missed 80+% of his open free shots. From that I could tell he wasn't going to have it. DFS isn't that guy, he can pitch in but like Maxi and THJ, they aren't difference makers consistently vs good teams.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote