View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:40 PM   #113
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
The talent discrepancy doesn't rear its ugly head until you see Luka have a bad game.

For the life of me I do not understand how KP isn't a mismatch every single night. How he doesn't dominate every single night. The Clippers literally have no one woh can guard him. No team does. Then you see Paul George on him and he doesn't know what to do....he needs to be at that Hakeem Olajuwon camp ASAP.
It's a system problem for KP as much as it is KP sucking and not giving effort. How many big men have flourished under Rick? I can assure you the list is small.

But at least KP was one of the few people not afraid to shoot the ball tonight. I couldn't believe how many shots were passed up because they were playing scared. A team that plays scared will NEVER succeed in the playoffs.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote