View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:42 PM   #115
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Can't believe I paid money to go to that game. Probably the worst game I've been to at least in recent memory. Yikes.

It is surprising though that people are still ripping KP when THJ wasn't even D-league quality tonight. No way I extend him because he is sooooo ridiculously hot and cold. Team NEEDS him to play well, and you can't rely on someone that will literally vanish. And nobody knows why either. How do you go from being that third guy to absolutely nothing? It's seriously the most perplexing thing I've ever seen in the NBA.
Umm yea. If you read Twitter dip shits, they will tell you "max THJ" garbage. That we have to re sign him etc. It's a blessing that we can actually draw a line at what he makes right now. Idc If he shot 25 of 28 in the last 2 games to close out this round and move on. 2 years at 18mil is all I'm offering. The main reason is because he is one dimensional and at the same time we can't afford to overpay anyone else because KP is getting massively overpaid.

How can anyone watch this team in the POs and say they're surprised that KP is getting ripped? The mrfr makes MAX money. He doesn't make a difference unless he is getting free looks offensively.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote