View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:45 PM   #117
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Hopefully a few days off will solve the problem.

Not sure if it's something that a muscle relaxer with a few massages can solve but will find out in the next few days

I didn't have a great feeling about this series headed back to Dallas because the Mavs haven't played well at home

Hopefully they can steal game 5 and close it out in 6 with one great game for once at home that's the only way I see them winning the series.
I saw a video from the 3rd quarter from game 3 where Casey Smith runs up to Luka with a pill and a water bottle. It may have been a muscle relaxer, but it seems like something that could throw you off in basketball as opposed to football.

Luka said that he felt better today than yesterday, so those massages were at least doing something.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote