View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:49 PM   #119
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Umm yea. If you read Twitter dip shits, they will tell you "max THJ" garbage. That we have to re sign him etc. It's a blessing that we can actually draw a line at what he makes right now. Idc If he shot 25 of 28 in the last 2 games to close out this round and move on. 2 years at 18mil is all I'm offering. The main reason is because he is one dimensional and at the same time we can't afford to overpay anyone else because KP is getting massively overpaid.

How can anyone watch this team in the POs and say they're surprised that KP is getting ripped? The mrfr makes MAX money. He doesn't make a difference unless he is getting free looks offensively.
I mean it depends because I honestly don't believe in free agency they can even get a player the caliber of Tim Hardaway Jr.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote