View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 11:03 AM   #135
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Our pets heads are falling off. It is my opinion that if we lose in 6 again to the Clippers this season would be a failure be definition - absolutely no incremental improvement in playoff results vs. last year. That's if we lose out. If the Mavs lose in 7 then you can hang your hat on that at least they took it a step beyond last year.
I'd love to sell our dead bird to a blind kid. Aka KP to any team willing to trade for him. Unfortunately Billy in 4C isn't going to buy him.

THJ walking isn't near the worry that some people think it will be since the team we have around him can't get him good looks. He could help another team out more than he can this roster and system we run.

Dfs might as well be on covid protocol. Hes gone.

JRich...laughable. no way in hell he doesn't opt in.

I'd love for KP to beg for a trade this offseason.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote