View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 03:29 PM   #151
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
What kind of surprises me is that folks apparently were expecting a deep playoff run by this team according to all of these responses. The Mavs had damn near two perfect games to open this series including stellar performances by DFS and THJ. Is it realistic to think that trend would continue? Highly unlikely.

I think what we saw in the 2nd half last night was not just a team that simply lost the game. It was a team that knows that this series is over. These next two games will be ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I think people will be disappointed if the Mavs lose in 6 to the same team for a second straight season. Take it to 7 and you can say that was a slight amount of progress.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote