View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 03:40 PM   #154
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
This is where Saddiq Bey could have helped in a 3 and D role because he isn't a liability on offense like Green. Year 4 for Luka already next year and likely still looking for his first playoff series win while there is a good chance that 2 of the teams a lot of us poked fun at, Atlanta and Phoenix, will likely have their first playoff series wins with Trae and Ayton.
I'm actually shocked at Atlanta because I thought they would be horrible defensively in the playoffs but guys like Gallo and Bog's have been better than i gave them credit for.....

Phoenix might have caught a break with AD injury but still they compete hard on both ends of the floor and I like their defensive wings....

I think Atlanta goes home 2nd round and Phoenix might actually get to the WCF if AD doesn't comeback this series.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote