View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 12:32 PM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Clippers: Ready to go and healthy.

Mavs: A bunch of question marks:
  • Luka's injury: Will he be 100%, 90%, 80%, <80% for tonights game?
  • Will KP show up or continue to fade into the background of the game?
  • How is that achilles Maxi?
  • THJ: Hot or cold tonight?
  • Can the Mavs curtail the onslaught of drives to the basket by Leonard and PG?
  • Do the Mavs shoot over 40% from the 3-point line?
  • Can Luka make his free throws?
  • Will RC please give some PT to Josh Green? Preferably to harass Rondo for at least 10 minutes.

Mavs have proven they can win two in a row, so I don't see tonight's game as being do or die. But we do need to see some intensity on defense that has been sorely lacking in the past two games. RC should empty the bench in search of that intensity if the rotation players don't bring it. No excuse for KP being lackadaisical, as he has had plenty of rest in between games.

Go Mavs!!
Excellent analysis.

However, I know we CAN win two, but if we lose three in a row, I think that that the psychology takes over and this team struggles with psychology more than anything.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote