View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 12:54 AM   #281
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayinem View Post
Not that this is at all likely but technically the Lakers could still beat the Suns and then beat Denver, then Mavs beat Jazz and Mavs would have HCA. And I'm not sure about the Finals but pretty clearly one of Nets Bucks or Sixers will win the East (not sure about Embiid though) I haven't looked at the records but they'd probably have HCA I'm assuming. I couldn't see us beating the Nets every game on the road. But it is a funny scenario to discuss.
I think Milwaukee is the best team of the 3

Those two additions of Tucker and Holiday for this years playoffs was a great move by them

I initially thought Philly but then Embiid started getting hurt down the stretch and now in the Playoffs so I'd be cautious of them now.

I never believed in Brooklyn because to me I think there defense is going to be their down fall.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote