View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 08:49 AM   #296
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Hats off to Carlisle and those clamoring for Boban/zone defense. We dared their role players to beat us from 3 and they blinked. I’m not especially worried about the dismal fourth quarter, we had lots of great looks that Luka usually hits just rim out. Porzingis with only 6 shots/ 30 minutes but he had the dagger 3.

Just a masterful coaching job by Carlisle. He got destroyed games 3 and 4 and made the proper adjustments. He deserves props, but he also deserves at least some blame for our woes the previous two games.
I'm very happy RC finally made this change. Better late than never. It would've been nice to roll that starting 5 out with the zone during the regular season to get those guys more minutes together, but considering the fact that this was a high stakes, do or die playoff game, I was especially impressed with the group's effectiveness given pretty much no previous playing time together as a group, and none in zone.

Last edited by turin; 06-03-2021 at 08:50 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote