View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 11:11 PM   #325
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Kps footwork is bad. Maybe it's just rust and hesitation from all the time off for injuries. He gets stripped if he tries to drive and he can't back anyone down in the post. Ends up looking like someone just attached those legs to him a few months ago.

The big problem I have is that the MF literally gets back cut for 2 or 3 buckets each game. Nic Fatum has caught him sleeping several times. Sht drives me batty.
Drives me nuts too— ball watching and it often happens when they would have zero influence on the play in front of them. THJ gets caught cheating to the middle and gives up an open 3 at least a couple times a game.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote