View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 11:16 PM   #5
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Based off some of the quotes it sounds like KP is doing what he is being asked to. Like they want him around the perimeter to space the floor rather than down in the post. That said I’d still like to see him get more touches in the post, or at least the elbow like Dirk used to.

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2021/6...tty-game-5-win
More touches anywhere, but preferably in his favorite spots. At this point that almost seems like a long trailing 3. I love Luka, he is an absolute savant. But part of his job is to make everyone better. I don’t see him looking for KP even as much as he used to. Maybe he no longer trusts KP but he could look to set him up more and get him in rhythm. I haven’t seen that KP trailing for a 3 play in I don’t know how long. It was a staple for late era Dirk too. I agree with what you said about elbow touches; instead of always trying to get him deep post.

Last edited by mac222b; 06-03-2021 at 11:17 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote