View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 11:20 AM   #40
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayinem View Post
I didn't make up any narrative they didn't even speak after he left for years and there was tension when they played. People like you who act like they know everything when your really know very little just ruin boards like this going after everything I say not giving me the right to even any thoughts of my own. I insulted you because you attacked me from the beginning on every thought I had. Not going to post here anymore, if it's not you it'll just be someone else.
I act like I know everything? That's exactly what you're doing. Except i'm using common sense and facts to come to my opinino you're using strictly lies and assumptions. You believe that if Russ and KD were better friends he would've chose the Thunder over the Warriors? Are you high or gullible?

And please find another board I could give a damn. I've encountered posts from you the past two days and you have posted nothing but lies in the two days that i've noticed. So sorry that your feelings are hurt that you can't take someone disagreeing with you but its probably for the best if you're that sensitive.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote