View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 09:31 AM   #416
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yes he is absolutely going to sign the supermax extension, even if he eventually wants to leave in 3 seasons before his supermax is done. The article in the Atlantic gives no reason to question that. What it does do it basically says people inside the organization are worried this weird relationship between the owner and Bob V is going to screw up Luka's tenure here. On the Locked on Mavs Podcast, Cato's bottom line is people inside the organization (his sources) are worried we are going to wake up 5 years from now and look back and say how did we fuck this up. That is the fear. He also mentioned on another podcast, Step Back pod that some of the angst inside the org stems from seeing Luka's peers move onto the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the playoffs. We live in a world where both Ayton and Trae could be playing in the conference finals in their 3rd year while Luka will be hunting for his first playoff win in his 4th year! That is on the organization, bottom line. I still maintain that Saddiq Bey could have swung the series with what would have been a bevy of open 3's that he excelled out this year.
I don't think many people are irrationally up in arms that Trae and Ayton made it to the 2nd round and we didn't. it's silly to me to put much stock into that.

I do think many people disagreed with the draft picks, though idk that he puts us past the Clips.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote