View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 11:01 AM   #46
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

#notatoddlercoddler

Quote:
According to CBS News, Joumana Kidd and Jason Kidd got into a heated argument after the Suns star took a french fry from his son’s plate. Joumana reportedly told her husband not to touch the child’s food. That led to the infamous french fry confrontation.

“Jason then turns towards Mrs. Kidd and spits the french fry at Mrs. Kidd, striking her in the face,” the police report said. “Mrs. Kidd turns away from Jason. Jason then strikes Mrs. Kidd in the face while holding a container of yogurt in his hand”

That violent encounter led to Kidd getting arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse. Though he got released to the custody of his attorney, a local attorney named Andrew Miller filed a misdemeanor assault charge against Kidd the day after the incident. According to ESPN, Jason Kidd pled guilty to spousal abuse. He had to pay a $200 fine and take anger management training.
"Here's a guy that thinks that he can win every possession of every game. ... I think part of his maturity is again knowing how to balance all those kill shots with involving teammates at the right time....That's just part of the maturity process. I think as we move forward you'll see more of an inclusive effort overall on those fronts. I do know that their supposed rift, tiff, whatever you want to call it, is way overblown." - Donnie Nelson, ex-Mavs GM
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote