View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 06:28 PM   #1562
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Didn't mean to change it(didn't think I did) but if I did let me get back to what I was saying. I don't recall anyone hyping up Trae Young's supporting cast this offseason. If you did then cool. You saw into the future and projected well...I know I personally didn't think much of it and what I saw yesterday is pretty much what I thought about them. You take Trae Young out they have no distributors....Collins is a shell of himself when Trae is not on the court. Cappella doesn't get easy baskets....Huerter and Bognadovic do have the green light to shoot as much as they want so I guess they have that going for them.

And I've said Donnie didn't do his job here and screwed up trading future assets for KP. I never argued that the Mavs have a better supporting cast than Luka lol.
I think people just underestimated how good Trae Young could be. That’s maybe why they weren’t expected to do this well. Bogdonavic, Capela, and even Gallanari and Lou were considered upgrades. I still don’t think anyone, but Hawks fans would agree that Trae is the same level as Luka is.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote