View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 10:49 PM   #1886
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

I still think KD’s ring chase was even shittier than the rest though. Joining a team that had already been to the finals 2 years in a row and won 1. A team with the best regular season record in history. A team you were up 2-0 on in the previous year. Then you go join them?

As already stated Garnett was traded to Boston, so I don’t know that I’d count him as a ring chaser. I understand players can’t win by themselves. Personally I like watching the league being more competitive rather than teams with 2 top 10 players join forces. That said if Dame finds his way to Dallas I won’t be mad about it.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote