View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 12:03 PM   #1965
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Good gms clear space. If Kawhi wanted to go there, then you don't think they could make that work?
I'm not questioning how clearing cap space for one guy would work....I'm questioning how would you do it for two guys who on the open market should get deals ranging from 25-30 million a year....

And even then....I'm not really questioning the part about clearing the cap space to do it. I'm questioning how they are even getting these teams to agree to it. I'd assume they are offering up Kuzma.......Harrell was trash and Schroder wants a big deal....I'm more so questioning all of the above rather than just clearing the cap space which even seems like a tall task.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote