View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 07:09 PM   #1971
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I'm not questioning how clearing cap space for one guy would work....I'm questioning how would you do it for two guys who on the open market should get deals ranging from 25-30 million a year....

And even then....I'm not really questioning the part about clearing the cap space to do it. I'm questioning how they are even getting these teams to agree to it. I'd assume they are offering up Kuzma.......Harrell was trash and Schroder wants a big deal....I'm more so questioning all of the above rather than just clearing the cap space which even seems like a tall task.
At this point, if both want the Lakers, the players will have to make some concessions to make it work. You can't just say I want the Lakers and 30 million per over 3 years. Lowry and DeRozan got to be reasonable.

AD and LBJ combine are 76 million on 112 million dollar cap, that's 36 million for the other 10 players.....even before accounting for KCP and Kuzma's combined 26 million. Harrell will probably opt in too. So 1 million on the cap. Sign and Trade for KCP or Kuzma along with Harrell, is 22 million....even a rumor like the Lakers going after Westbrook is farfetched as he's raking in 44 million....will a trade work? Schroder resigned at 20 million, Harrell 9 million, Kuzma and KCP 55 million going back.....but there isn't a team after the first 110 million.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote