View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 03:05 PM   #2062
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Nico Harrison interviewed on the ticket a bit ago. Whoo boy. Very ellusive about whether or not Poker Bob is an employee. Lol. It was like pulling teeth to get any info from him about it and it was awkward that given the lack of insight he didn't just shut them down like Cuban did. Anyway, he basically said the roster is good, he's focused on free agency and the draft but likes the roster. First impressions of him so far between the presser and this interview today is that he's super green and really gave the same exact answer that Donnie gives. I can't say that I'm impressed so far and it will have to be proven that he has the ability to blow FAs away with behind closed door meetings. Gotta hope for the best though.
I think there's only so much Nico can do. At the end of the day a free agent is going to go where he wants. Whether its to come play with Luka, play for Cuban or whoever.....these guys know what they want to do and figure out prior to the start of the offseason.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote