View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 03:39 PM   #2066
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I think there's only so much Nico can do. At the end of the day a free agent is going to go where he wants. Whether its to come play with Luka, play for Cuban or whoever.....these guys know what they want to do and figure out prior to the start of the offseason.
Thats just one portion of GM. Some FAs know where they want to go right off because of money or roster, but there's going to be guys who don't have that clear of a path and a successful meeting can be crucial to their decision. Deron Williams had a poor meeting with Dallas, Cuban wasn't even there and it didn't seem organized.

I'm just going based off my impressions of the 2 times he's been in the public eye and answered questions. He could be killer behind closed doors in face to face meetings.

Saying you like the roster to a fanbase that's been here enduring these types of comments while flailing in FA isn't a smart move. The roster needs big help and Ray Charles could see that. I wouldn't want to come out publicly saying things that the people know damn well has been an issue for a while.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote