View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 03:12 PM   #2376
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
(Comment on Reddit) Regarding Moses Brown:

As someone who watched every OKC game last year --

He's decent at catching, and has really good timing on jumping and dunking. Decent pump fakes, goes up strong. Good roller and dunker.

However, if he has any kind defense bothering him, and isn't in a position to catch and dunk, he's not good. He has awful touch and no post game whatsoever.

Is a ok free throw shooter (61%), but really awkward form, so he's unlikely to develop any kind of a jump shot.

Decent shot blocker on defense just due to his sheer size, but a really bad defender otherwise. Not remarkably athletic. Out of position a lot. Extremely weak, needs to work a lot on his strength. He plays hard though.
This write up is probably right on him....I had a OKC fan earlier tell me he sucks at catching........

But either way this doesn't kill the deal for a few reasons.

1) He's incredibly cheap.
2) He's a 7'2 Big man who can run pretty well.
3) We don't need him to score.
4) Only 21 years old.

If they want me to believe he's hit his ceiling at 21 that's fine and even if he has....one thing they can't say about him is that he's not a good rebounder. He's very good at rebounding and if that's all he does he will be worth it for that price.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote