View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 03:52 PM   #20
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
I tend to believe that report about Derozan and the Knicks. They'll sell him on being king of New York (well, king of Madison Square Garden anyway) and they were a playoff team with good players. They have the cap space. I'm sure the Heat are his #1 choice but only by a sign and trade where he can get close to the same amount, but then the Heat will have to lose some good players and maybe they value those players more than Derozan. I don't know we'll see, but I sure haven't heard any rumor like Dallas and Derozan have mutual interest like the one with the Knicks.
I just hope they have a solid plan. Picking up Willie to me has to signal some kind of plan. He's the definition of a JAG center to me. Picking up his option I hope means they have an idea of how they will use his salary in a trade or they had an idea that Powell was going to be dealt. I really don't want to punt FA with an Oubre signing. I would love Derozan, I would love to trade THJ and Powell for Hield and Bagley somehow, I'd love to trade for Rozier... I mean there are a lot of options that don't make this a failure but damn... I've been conditioned to believe this is where my misery starts.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote