View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 07:40 PM   #3168
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
So did Cuban fix this issue that he pointed out after the playoff defeat

"We need a secondary ball-handler with some size," Cuban told the Daily Beast in a recent interview. "KP will spread the court, make threes, is a great cutter, and block shots. Luka will create. We’ve got shooters with Tim and Trey [Burke] and Maxi [Kleber] and others. But we need someone to take the pressure off of Luka, so instead of him having to have the ball in his hands for 40 minutes, it could be 32 minutes, and that’s what we need."

Sounds like DeRozan would have been the perfect fit for this roster

But I guess he preferred to play Lavine and Ball as opposed to Luka and KP
Yup. It most definitely sounded like Derozan. I already liked him but I figured that would be the target.

And NOPE they did not accomplish what he said publicly that the team obviously needed. Maybe a trade will be coming but with what we have as assets isn't bring a big difference maker.

Until then here's to hoping Sterling Brown takes a big step forward.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote