View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 11:41 AM   #3534
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Rick gave him free reign during his rookie season. It didn't go so well. Then the Mavs drafted Luka. Rick gave the ball to Luka, and DSJ forced a trade. DSJ hasn't done anything anywhere else.
Wasn't DSJ in the running for rookie of the year?

I thought he performed pretty good his rookie year and I recall him being a stud on ball defender. His jumper wasn't very good but he could get to the rim and create for himself something this team surely lacks outside of Luka.

I honestly believe with RC gone DSJ might actually be a solid pickup for this team as a backup PG.

If you try to make a him spot up shooter then your just asking for trouble and to me RC has attempted to turn everyone on his rosters into spot shooters even though it might not have been their best skill set.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote